The NMZ Food Pantry is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. For special arrangements, call the Church Office.
The S.M.A.R.T. (Spiritual Mentoring And Responsible Teaching) summer program for youth ages 7-13 will be held June 11 - July 27. Register in the Bridal Suite (Room #112) after 7:30 Service and in the Fellowship Hall (Room #109) after 10:30 Service. For more information, email
or contact Sis. LaMonda Swann or Sis. Tiea Samuel.
NMZ Graduating High School Seniors:
Jia Anderson Victoria Galbreath
Roddrick Armstrong II Reece Hicks
Blake Battle Arlaycia Ware
Kinori Bruce Tresa Yancy
Cameron Carter Jadra Young
All Men are invited to join us for a fellowship at the Union Gospel Mission on Tuesday, May 29. We will leave the church at 6:45 p.m.
Great News! NMZ is hosting a Women’s and Girls’ EMPOWERMENT Conference on Saturday, July 28. Registration begins on Sunday, May 20. Visit the Bridal Suite (Room #112) after 7:30 Service or the Fellowship Hall (Room #109) after 10:30 Service to find out how you can start “Preparing for Greatness”.
We are deeply grateful to New Mount Zion Baptist Church for the compassion extended to our family during the loss of my son. Thank you for the prayers and support. We are blessed to have a loving Church Family.
Love, Sis. Mariah Shinault-Lewis and Family (Bro. Harold and Sis. Marla Davis, Sis. Chyvon Myles, and Sis. Barbara Washington)
- Sis. Julia Alexander and Sis. Rosiland Alexander and Family (Loss of Her Niece / Her Cousin)
- Sis. Karen Billington and Family (Loss of Her Cousin)
- Bro. Jimmie Brooks and Family (Loss of His Mother and His Cousin)
- Sis. Bobbie McCarty and Sis. Irene Hicks and Family (Loss of Her Husband / Her Brother, Bro. Curtis McCarty)
- Bro. William Osborne and Family (Loss of His Mother)
- Sis. Bobbie Scott and Family (Loss of Her Cousin)
- The Family of Sis. Mary Brewer Jones
- Sis. Demetrice Wheeler and Family (Loss of Her Great-Great-Grandmother)