9550 Shepherd Road Dallas, TX 75243
The beautiful altar flowers for Sunday, March 1 are given by Bro. Kelvin and Sis. JeMese Chamberlain.
The City-Wide Revival starts on Sunday, March 1 and ends on Friday, March 6.
- The Mass Meeting and Ushers’/ Nurses’ March is Sunday, March 1 at 7:00.
- Noon day services will be held at Greater Shiloh Baptist Church, 4010 Sunnyvale Street, Dallas, 75216. Rev. S.L. Johnson is the pastor.
- Evening services will be held at Good Street Baptist Church, 3110 Bonnie View, Dallas, 75216. Rev. Eddie Jenkins is the pastor.
Sister-to-Sister will not meet on Monday, March 2.
NMZ Church Family and Friends are encouraged to donate to the Food Pantry during the month of March. Please bring canned goods and non-perishable food items and place them in the marked bins in the foyers.
The STAAR Workshop will be held on Tuesday, March 3 from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. in the ABC Room (in the Educational Building). We will have facilitators from NMZ and Richardson ISD. Please bring your children.
We will have a Church Meeting on Tuesday, March 3 at 7:00 p.m. in the Sanctuary.
Reminder: The Purity Class begins on Thursday, March 5 at 6:30 p.m. (for youth ages 13-18). Please contact Sis. Tamara Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Church family, you are cordially invited to the Eagle Scout Court of Honor for Terrell Scott on Saturday, March 7 at 2:30 p.m. in the Life Center. Please RSVP to Sis. Nicole Scott at email@example.com.
The Powerful Journey Women’s Conference will be held on Saturday, March 7 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. at the Hope Center in Plano. Our first lady, Sis. Ruth Brown, will be one of the speakers. NMZ ladies are asked to show unity by wearing the color purple.
Easter speeches for children ages 11 and under will be given out on Sunday, March 8.
SAVE THE DATE: Sunday, March 22. Mark your calendar for the 69th Church Anniversary. Let’s celebrate God’s goodness and mercy.
March is National Nutrition Month. This year’s theme encourages consumers to adopt a healthy lifestyle that is focused on consuming fewer calories, making informed food choices, and getting daily exercise in order to achieve and maintain a healthy weight, reduce the risk of chronic disease and promote overall health.
- Sis. Linda Amerson and Family (Loss of Her Cousin)
- Sis. Tiffany Anderson King, Jia and Tiana and Family (Loss of Her Mother-in-Law / Their Grandmother)
- Sis. Cris McGhee and Family (Loss of Her Mother)
- Sis. Ruby Mondy and Family(Loss of Her Uncle)
- Sisters Earleand, Janice, Vernice Wesby, and Rosie Williams and Family (Loss of Their Sister)
- Bro. Lanell Young and Family(Loss of His Mother)
Bible Study sessions are held every Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. Be encouraged by God's good plan for your maturity and His glory. And, be prepared to grow!
Registration for the DTS Class, "Thinking About the Christian God" is now open. (Note: The class title has changed.) The class will begin on Tuesday, March 17 and will end on Tuesday, May 12. Enter "Zion" on the registration page to receive the discount. Payment for the class may be made with MasterCard or Visa or may be mailed. (See the registration page for mailing instructions.)
Dr.Tommy L. Brown has been selected as the new pastor and spiritual leader of New Mount Zion which was led by Dr.R.E. Price until his passing on July 14,2012. We welcome Dr.Brown as the fifth pastor in our church’s 68 years of existence.